Pineapple & Passion Fruit Enzyme
- 800g pineapple, 2-3 passion fruit (use pulp only), 2 lemons (washed, sliced thinly and seed removed)
- 250g Chek Hup Diamond Rock Sugar, 250g Chek Hup Honey Rock Sugar (pounded)
- Clean jar and utensils to sterilise and allow to air-dry thoroughly.
- Peel the pineapple and remove eyes. Slice thinly.
- Put a portion of ingredients B into a clean glass jar.
- Add prepared pineapple and the rest of ingredients A. Add remainder of ingredients B and shake the jar to distribute evenly.
- Cover the jar with cling film and close with lid (do not tighten). Store jar in a cool dry place to ferment for 2 days. After 2 days, refrigerate for 3 weeks before serving.
- Serve cold with ice cubes.