Star Fruit & Passion Fruit Enzyme
- 500g green star fruit, 2 passion fruit (pulp only), 2 lemons (washed, sliced thinly and seeds removed)
- 200g Chek Hup Honey Rock Sugar (pounded), 50g Chek Hup Brown Sugar
- Clean jar and utensils to sterilise and allow to air-dry thoroughly.
- Wash star fruit and cut into strips, remove cores.
- Put a portion of ingredients B into a clean glass jar.
- Add prepared star fruit, passion fruit and lemons. Add remainder of ingredients B and shake the jar to distribute evenly.
- Cover the jar with cling film and close with lid (do not tighten). Store jar in a cool dry place to ferment for 2 days.
- After 3 days, refrigerate for 3 weeks before serving.