Dragon Fruit & Mango Enzyme
- 500g red dragon fruit (skinned and sliced), 300g ripe mango (skinned and sliced), 3 lemons (washed, sliced thinly and seeds removed)
- 200g Chek Hup Honey Rock Sugar(pounded), 150g Chek Hup Diamond Cane Rock Sugar, 50g Chek Hup Brown Sugar
- Clean jar and utensils to sterilise and allow to air-dry thoroughly.
- Alternately layer ingredients A and B in a clean glass jar, beginning with ingredients A. Lightly compact the ingredients. This layering ensures the sugar is distributed evenly throughout the fruit mixture.
- Cover the jar with cling film and close with lid (do not tighten).
- Store jar in a cool dry place to ferment for 2 days. After 3 days, refrigerate for 2 weeks before serving.