Lemon Ginger Vinegar Enzyme
250g old ginger, 2 lemons, 300g Chek Hup Coffee Rock Sugar, 120g Chek Hup Diamond Cane Rock Sugar, 120mL apple cider vinegar
- Clean ginger skin well, then smash ginger with a chopper into flat chunky pieces. Cut the lemon into slices and remove the seeds.
- Spread some ginger and lemon slices on the base of the glass jar. Add in some Chek Hup Coffee Rock Sugar and Diamond Cane Rock Sugar.
- Fill up the glass jar with Chek Hup Coffee Rock Sugar, Diamond Cane Rock Sugar, ginger and lemon evenly well. Lastly, pour in apple cider vinegar.
- Close the jar (do not tighten). Give it a shake to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Put the jar in a cool dry place for about 1 week then refrigerate until the fermentation process is completed. This may take 1 month plus.
- Serve the enzyme with mixed warm water.