My Cutie Bebe Chiffon
125g grated white coconut, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp white sesame seeds (toasted)
- 3 eggs, 1 tbsp ovalette, 65g Chek Hup Brown Sugar, 60g Chek Hup Diamond Cane Rock Sugar
- 1 sachet Chek Hup Colombian Cappuccino (dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water), 130mL evaporated milk
- 175g super fine flour, ½ tsp double-action baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Lightly grease mini chiffon moulds with oil.
- Mix topping ingredients (excluding the sesame seeds). Steam over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then mix in sesame seeds.
- Gently press this mixture into the base of the chiffon moulds.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk ingredients A with an electric mixer till light and creamy.
- Whisk in ingredients B, mix well.
- Sift ingredients C together and gently fold into the cake batter, ensuring there are no large lumps of flour. Fold in ingredient D. Allow batter to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Fill prepared moulds with batter and steam over medium-high heat for 13-15 minutes until the chiffon springs back when gently pressed.